Harbor Freight Chock

I've seen them. I look at that chock as being one that goes with the HF trailers for those that wanna build their own MC trailer. Hence the tie down hooks on either side

I was looking at this very thing. I was order some ramps this week and was wanting to pick this up and bolt it into the bed of my tacoma. I like it.

they are awsome, my old man use's them for his wing. And when I want to haul the Busa out to the track you change the bracket the wheel sit's in and waa laa. with out it even being strapped down it is solid!! two straps pulling the bike forward and it isn't going anywhere.. very nice chokes..

cool thanks for the quick replies. I will have them just in the garage most of the time, but might bolt them in my trailer like once every 3 years. lol

I saw that one but liiked that the other one was free standing in the garage. I guess I could bolt it to a 2x4 or something for support?

I have one I bought for the track. When I come off the track I don't always have the energy to keep the bike still & level to put it on the rear stand by myself. I pull into the chock, then put on rear stand, push back out of chock & put on front stand. I use it in my garage for stability when working on one of the bikes too. 2 minute assembly - works great & it is easy & quick to adjust.

I have the other chocks in my trailer too.

well maybe i'll get one like that for the garage and just buy the other one for the trailer and call her a day.

so just get a big sheet of plywood and bold them on then put the plywood sheet into the truck/trailer? Do you have to secure it in any way or will the bike weights be enough? And put tie downs on there as well.

Yeah, you're still going to strap it down. The Busa is much to heavy to go without straps. Especially if something like an emergency maneuver was required :whistle:

I have one of the $40 chocks in the trailer. I use it for the wife's Rebel, and my moped. Several members use them with the busa with no problem. I think I saw a post about the one your looking at, and they suggested bolting it down to something for stability. Looks like a great chock for the $$. I might not have spent $250 each for the Baxley chocks had Harbor Freight had the better chock although the Baxley chock is excellent!!

post-6-50302-CIMG2992__Small_.jpg

i got an email yesterday, saying harbor freight has some 20% off
coupon just for this weekend. could be worthwhile to check some
of the coupons sites to see if you could grab one to save a few
more dollars.

lol....big ass enclosed trailer pulling with r1 and r6 being pulled by the busa with the girl on the back for 20 hours! Sounds like a nice trip. lol.

and its like a 6' 9 inch wide by 12 ft with another 3 ft in the v. Think
busa in the front all the way in the v and the yamahas side by side in the back would work?

Back