I am only 5' 6" tall so am I the shortest..

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
Busa owner on here? I was on my tip toes until my custom seat shaving and a 1.5" drop. Now, I am good. Bet I look like a little old Hobbit racing around on a rocket....:thumbsup: Kinda like have room on my seat for the right female rider to hold me in place:bowdown:. I like being a little dude! It is also handy when you are a Paintball player.

l_a49d07f483753d81743c5e9d6cedb13e.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, 5' 2"? NICE, I wish it were me. However, I would need a 4" drop then???? How you do dat man? You stay on your toes I guess? All cool, I feel like I am amongst Family!:beerchug:

Well, the 'busa seems to have attracted people from every stretch of the height scale.

:beerchug:

Busa owner on here? I was on my tip toes until my custom seat shaving and a 1.5" drop. Now, I am good. Bet I look like a little old Hobbit racing around on a rocket....:thumbsup: Kinda like have room on my seat for the right female rider to hold me in place:bowdown:. I like being a little dude! It is also handy when you are a Paintball player.

You make a good arm rest for us less vertically challenged folk as well. :whistle::rofl:

Nice, what marker is that? DM7?

I've been meaning to go hit up the local field for a few months, hopefully soon.

paintball.jpg

Vertically challenged? That's how I see you if you are taller than I! I think being taller is as challenging as being short as I can tuck under that windscreen and disappear! Can you?:lol:

Maybe you could hold my umbrella a little lower Sir? :beerchug:

5' 2" here and I don't like being short

This may be getting a little personal, but that's in my nature anyway. :laugh:
Do you have short legs? What's your inseam?

I'd much rather a Busa, but have been looking at alternatives due to my short legs. I barely fit on 99's Busa. :laugh:

This may be getting a little personal, but that's in my nature anyway. :laugh:
Do you have short legs? What's your inseam?

I'd much rather a Busa, but have been looking at alternatives due to my short legs. I barely fit on 99's Busa. :laugh:

Inseam is like 29" and all other "Super bikes" are way too tall for me. I shaved and inch of foam from the seat and did the 1.5" drop and I am now flat footed which gives me a much more in control feeling. The Busa sits lower at the seat level than most all other bikes I have tried. As far as Sport bikes go, the Busa is made for us Bro!:thumbsup:

OOPS, so very sorry, I truly am. I wondered when I typed "Bro" but I assumed.............and that was my bad. Please except my apologies.

Dave

5'10" here. So I know what you folks are saying. I wish I could just break 6'...not gonna happen.:banghead:

Inseam is like 29" and all other "Super bikes" are way too tall for me. I shaved and inch of foam from the seat and did the 1.5" drop and I am now flat footed which gives me a much more in control feeling. The Busa sits lower at the seat level than most all other bikes I have tried. As far as Sport bikes go, the Busa is made for us Bro!:thumbsup:

So far the only thing I've come close to fitting on is a Ninja 250. That's without lowering. I'm sure I could fit on something else if I lowered it enough.

That's Mrs. Bro to you sir!

:rofl:

OOPS, so very sorry, I truly am. I wondered when I typed "Bro" but I assumed.............and that was my bad. Please except my apologies.

Dave

Don't be sorry....the MRS didn't give it away or anything. :poke: :laugh:

No big deal I promise.

So far the only thing I've come close to fitting on is a Ninja 250. That's without lowering. I'm sure I could fit on something else if I lowered it enough.

:rofl:

Don't be sorry....the MRS didn't give it away or anything. :poke: :laugh:

No big deal I promise.

I feel more dumb by the second Mrs.! I can't even read. I have no business on a rocket:banghead:

Back