St. Louis Very Late Notice

kc7dji

Registered
I am meeting up with another fellow busa driver tomorrow Tuesday Feb 10th at 10:30am. We are planning a 5-6 hr drive through southern Missouri.

All are welcome to go I'd just need to know if you are coming so I know to wait or expect someone else.

We will be meeting/leaving the 7-11 at 10:30am located at Olive and 141.

send me text message or call and let me know you are coming if you are. Leave a voice mail if I do not answer. 636-325-5446.

Scott

I'll be working tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe. The roads still aren't the greatest from the sand, salt, snow runoff, etc. Today's rain may have helped a bit, but I'm sure there are still some slick spots out there.

Yea, definitely becareful, still a lot junk on roads, not to mention cold pavement.

Take pix! Look forward to your ride report!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
You need to ride down here to Northwest Arkansas sometime...about 2.5 hours to Springfield, MO (on I-44)...you can always visit Bass Pro World...fun store, then drive about an 1 hr 15 mins to Eureka Springs, AR...where you look around or stay. Lot of bikes visit there over the weekend. Really nice curvy roads around there. Fun ride. I would meet you over there or maybe in Springfield, MO sometime.

Ok here it is. I though I would have a lot of photos to share but my wingman rarely stopped. Maybe because I come from a cruiser I had the wrong impression of a day ride :rofl:

I met this wingman at a gas station a few weeks ago and we decided to get a ride in. I'm new to the Hayabusa but my vision of a nice day ride does not include flying +120 down the interstate, then through 30 miles of curvy roads only to end up back home. It was zip - zip - zip - over.

Anyway, we did stop at half way point and I was able to get in a couple photos.

My next ride this season you will get "results".

CIMG0184.jpg

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0179.jpg

CIMG0184.jpg

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0179.jpg

I would have let your buddy go his own way ! My CDL does not tolerate 120 on the interstate. Better luck next time with your riding companion. :laugh:

:rofl:

I did let the guy go on. i found him later on the side of the highway waiting for me to catch up. I reached 130mph at one point for bout 2 seconds and though "helllll no" I put it back on 65-70 and enjoyed my ride.

Good job. Always ride your ride, this is what will keep you safe in your conscience.

:rofl:

I did let the guy go on. i found him later on the side of the highway waiting for me to catch up. I reached 130mph at one point for bout 2 seconds and though "helllll no" I put it back on 65-70 and enjoyed my ride.

Of course you let him go on his way, hehehe because he had the fastest color:poke::rofl: Just kiddin with ya, keep the smarts up and continue riden safe. Tell STL I said hello, I am originally about 45 minutes from there in Il. miss home at times.. Take care.

Back