need help with a choice

tazjonesrl

Registered
i am trying to decide between chrome wheels or powdercoat my wheels yellow to match my busa can you give me your thoughts. i am getting 3000 back on taxes that i am going to spend on my bike how should i spend it?

10-04-08_0840.jpg

Maybe keep the middle of the rims black with the outer part yellow? Cost more,but prob look best. Still cheaper then chrome too. Just smooth those rims out yourself. Almost as if you wanted them polished for best appearance.

Yellow spokes with a chrome lip...check with your local vendors...or maybe board sponsors?? a cheaper alternative would be Yellow spokes and a polished lip...polished is high maintanence

Last edited:
If those are Chrome Frame Covers or Just a polished Frame as well as Chrome Rearsets I would go with the Chrome Wheels, There is enough Chrome already on that bike so they will blend in awesome.

Yellow will look good but I think it would be too much yellow up front, Might look good in the back but you dont want mismatched wheels so go with the Chrome.

Maybe as a cheaper solution try a yellow tape around the rim. I think the yello stripe will accent the bike nicely...just a thought

If you have the $, your bike would come alive with Carrozerria wheels! (less than 2k).

P1010334.JPG

If those are Chrome Frame Covers or Just a polished Frame as well as Chrome Rearsets I would go with the Chrome Wheels, There is enough Chrome already on that bike so they will blend in awesome.

Yellow will look good but I think it would be too much yellow up front, Might look good in the back but you dont want mismatched wheels so go with the Chrome.

Like he said, you have the chrome frame sliders, polished frame and swingarm, the rims will complement the rest of the bike, as I said before Bling Bling!

Wow...lots of good ideas offered!!! Might try yellow accents first...cheap start...and if you don't like it drop the change and go chrome. Good luck and post the pics when you do!

Back