Ping: NOR CAL Groupies

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Sunday? How about it? Lake Berryessa, Clearlake and back? Breakfast in Winters, meet at the Chevron in West Sacto at 9 am. Last exit before the Causeway, West Capitol Exit.

Rain is forecast all over that area for Sunday.

30% chance=no rain in my book. :please:

Terry, What do you think about the 22nd? If the weather is good are you willing to lead us (me) on one of your favorite coastal routes?

I'll be workin again tomorrow so I gotta pass again, I'll be with you in spirit though, have fun & ride safe guys.

I'll be workin again tomorrow so I gotta pass again, I'll be with you in spirit though, have fun & ride safe guys.

Hey glad to hear your working Gene, gotta get when and where ya can? :beerchug:

Waiting for Bosshound to ring in or Vasilios.

Do the Ozz's want to do back to back's?

Catch up with you in the near future Terrell. :beerchug:

Last edited:
If you guys end up going, have fun, stay warm, be safe. Did I say 'have fun?' I did? Ok.

:laugh:

:beerchug:

If you guys end up going, have fun, stay warm, be safe. Did I say 'have fun?' I did? Ok.

:beerchug:

I'm going.

If everyone's got other plans I'm riding up to Auburn OTD Cyclesports. Got my eye on a playmate for Masago. :whistle:

I'm going.

If everyone's got other plans I'm riding up to Auburn OTD Cyclesports. Got my eye on a playmate for Masago. :whistle:

I cant Russ wish i could brother...now, what is this about a playmate for Masago?...ya got to tell us more now come on :cheerleader:

Yeah I am In....................:wtf: 9:00 AM Kinda Early :whistle:

You know RUSS I Work for a living :laugh:

OZZ our Fearless leader Won't Ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are Sad Days :down:

" If Jesus was Walkin the Earth Today.........He Would Ride a BUSA" :bowdown::bowdown: :super:

Terry I get Sunday Monday OFF !!!!!!!! I would love for you to HOST a Ride on the 22nd. Not Only that I Really Want to See those Gloves I bought YA :whistle:

OZZ our Fearless leader Won't Ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are Sad Days :down:

" If Jesus was Walkin the Earth Today.........He Would Ride a BUSA" :bowdown::bowdown: :super:

that hurts man, you know i love you guys, (in a manly beer drinkin how bout them bears sorta way) but, since today was bday :whistle::laugh:i have to go to a dinner thing at Johns cause my bday, Johns, and Randys are all right in a row 7th, 8th, and 21st this month...oh man im gettin old:banghead::laugh:

Back