Just a Thank You

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Two years ago when I bought a Hayabusa and joined this org, I had already owned over 60 motorcycles and had quite a bit of experience, track, street and off road. I used to love firing back an answer to show my knowledge and "help" a newbie with a question that was so complex to him but such a "no brainer" to me.
Now, looking back, I realize how much I've learned from you all, newbies and vets alike...not just about Hayabusas, but about friendliness, humility, patience and acceptance.
I could spend years riding around on my motorcycle alone, but would be missing so much without this org.

Here's to you all.

Doyle

I know the feeling, I knew little to nothing about the busa but after being here I fill comfortable working on my bike! Thanks to the ORG!:bowdown:

Thanks to you Doyle...it's the members here...like yourself that make this place what it is :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed, this place is like a Family and I love it here. Everyone is cool and excepting of one another with the efforts always directed in a positive manner by all. I am proud to be a member here and grateful to have this Family! .ORG is the best in the world!:bowdown:

Heck, I still learn something just about every day on here. The main thing about this place is the MEMBERS!! :beerchug:

Totally agreed:thumbsup:ALot of helpful and friendly members here and a great site.:beerchug:

Your a good man, you put up with me :whistle:

9/9/2007

bodega, skaggs 041.jpg

bodega, skaggs 044.jpg

I was totally new to the sportbike world. You all have been great with me as well. Well said Doyle...this truly is a great place.

Cookie where have you been my friend??

WOW what a great suprise.... (didnt mean to thread jack)

Wow yerself,, you got a haircut!
profilepic18635_1.jpg

I have been doing a little soul searching, my friend. God has brought me through quite a ways. I'll PM ya so as to not mess up Doyle's thread. :thumbsup: Any further, Sowwy, D!

Last edited:
When I think back to 6 months ago when I bought my Busa and joined the board, I almost can't believe how much I have learned and accomplished, both in modding and riding, and I really owe it all to the board. Thank you all !!!

Couldn't agree more - this is one of the greatest board I've ever joined. Not only learning new things but you also get help almost immediately after posting your questions. AWESOME!!!! :thumbsup:

Back