Scary Topic

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I almost cant beleive Im going to set this up, But

I was looking at a set of full Leathers today and got to thinking, In the middle of Summer its going to get Really Really Hot in these things.

Here is the Question.

Dear Lord

What do you wear under these things.

Men please be as ( Breif ) as possible. :laugh:

Women please dont hesitate to Elaborate. :whistle:

I've seen undergarments that wick away moisture and help you slide in and out of the leathers. Undersuit Link

if you want something a little cheaper you could always go with something like this:

67600.jpg

I won't tell... :whistle:

T-shirt and basket ball shorts or you can get sports apparel at Walmart that wicks away sweat.

if you dont have a suit some spandex, lycra or boxers you may try one of these....LOL

hd_products.jpg

prod-jelly.png

LotionsRangeNonNew.png

Bicycle shorts, with the chamois (helps to keep me from singing soprano if I have to raise my arms over my head:whistle:) and a Cool Max undersuit. Get a vented suit helps a lot too.

I used to have a dedicated for track full leather suit...painful on hot days. This time I bought a 2 piece suit with perforated lowers because it allows me to wear the pants with a high quality armored mesh jacket on 100 degree days, also it's so much easier to shed the jacket at food stops(compared to one piece). When cold, I just wear ski long johns under the leather pants (Chilis brand) and it is wonderfully warm down to 34 degrees (lower than that go electric or winter riding pants). The mesh jacket isn't as much protection as the connecting/matching jacket but for sport touring, it's fine for me.

There are many great brands, I just happened to buy Joe Rocket Speedmaster cause they have great protection and fit me perfectly...short of buying custom Vansons for $1800!

Busa rear.jpg

Last edited:
Full suit or pants/jacket combo?

I have a Ku****ani full perf race suit that came with a perf Cool Max Racing Innersuit so the leathers will come on/off easier and wick away moisture. They work awesome in the heat.

If it's a jacket/pants combo, then I would go for tighty whiteys and a wife beater. :rofl:

Good luck in your search!

P.S. Why the frick does this site always fook with bad words? Feh!

Last edited:
Get underarmour top and bottom. You can wear them under the whole year. They keep you warm in the winer and cool in teh summer.

Back