what a great feeling...

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
I PAID OFF MY 08 TODAY!!! It's so nice to have that weight off my shoulders. I got a refund check from my school so I used that money to pay off the bike. The next call I made after the bank was to the insurance company. Was able to drop from mandatory full coverage because I owed on it from $1300 a year to $140 for the year. I feel much better...maybe I'll throw a party in celebration:cheerleader::cheerleader:

I did that one year and was so scared the dayum thing would get jacked, never did it again. Check out State Farm $600 / year

man grataz on paying it off but your heart will break if anything happens to it. You might just want to shop around and find a better deal on insurance. My bike is paid off too but I wouldnt consider dropping full coverage.

man grataz on paying it off but your heart will break if anything happens to it. You might just want to shop around and find a better deal on insurance. My bike is paid off too but I wouldnt consider dropping full coverage.

x2...

Congrats on paying it off. Now call State Farm and ask about full coverage. If anything happens you could could loose the Busa with no chance at compensation.

I would reconsider dropping full coverage, like stated earlier, check State Farm $330 yr. for my 08.:thumbsup:

I know what you mean me and the wife paid off the 07 in 13 months which was NOV. of last year and its so much easier with out that bill. Try allstate its 685 a year with me only being 23 and i have had some tickets and damage claims on my record. State farm wanted $2200 a year and so did Farm Bureau.:beerchug:

Congratulations !! Everytime I read your posts I think of my brothers. I have two brothers living in Kenosha and one brother living in Gurnee !! I was born in Kenosha. Stay warm up there !!

Well done, Youngsta!

Definitely keep her covered, and your own six, as well.

Congrats!

Congratulations !! Everytime I read your posts I think of my brothers. I have two brothers living in Kenosha and one brother living in Gurnee !! I was born in Kenosha. Stay warm up there !!

Hook Mike (luvmybusa) and myself up with your brothers. I live in K-town also. So does my brother. PM me with contact info and we will get you home to ride with the family like we did Scar this last summer.
Kevin

I know what ya'll are saying about the insurance. I didn't want to drop it down because you never know when you're gonna crash. I would hate myself if I lost it and it wasn't covered. I was barely gettin by with money, tryin to pay bills and what not but when I got the refund check, I saw a way to knock a big bill off of my shoulders so I had to go that route. I really appreciate the suggestions and will definitly look into finding a decent priced, full coverage policy. It's hard for a 21 yr old single male on the worlds baddest bike to find full coverage without paying half of what I paid for the bike.

Street Racer, like Kev said, hook us up with your bro's and we'll all have to get together and ride.

Well done! There's just something special about having that "real" title in-hand! Totally agree with the others.. get that thing covered now!

BF

If you've owned the bike for more than a year call Geiko. If not, call state farm. But get that bike full coverage asap.

YEP--multiple vehicle discount from State Farm made full coverage VERY affordable! Check it out.

Back