custom paint, what do ya think?

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i'm thinkin of doing Batman The Dark Knight movie theme on my bike. the bike will be black, with realistic flames, the joker, two face, and Batman. here are some pics i pulled for reference. the image of Batman holding the joker by the collar would be photo realistic and the actors from the movie.

2432121324_384e3080d2.jpg

3111620242_c1b60a712e.jpg

a1c7e52a4abbdff2.jpeg

batman_dark_knight_movie_clowns.jpg

IMG_2572.JPG

joker-2.jpg

batmobile.jpg

2740706713_cf3941f4d6.jpg

probably start it this weekend. oh and i can't forget Harley Quin, she wasn't in this movie but the character will be in the next. i liked this version of her so i'll probably just use one of these a model took.

2423000322_c8fb7dc220.jpg

2422186837_6419897b9d.jpg

2422193685_447509ed63.jpg

yeah B', i'm diggin' the overall feel of that image. nice and "dark".

i think i'm gonna do the "why so serious" on the top of the tail/hump.

i like satin black, i think your bike looks sic. but in order for the black to be "black" [deep] it has to be gloss.

i'm glad you guys are diggin' the theme, makes me want to go ahead with it.

probably start it this weekend. oh and i can't forget Harley Quin, she wasn't in this movie but the character will be in the next. i liked this version of her so i'll probably just use one of these a model took.
if you paint this chick on your bike good luck prying me off of the tail pipe...lol

The theme is a great idea, and your the man that can pull it off, if anyone can...go for it!!!

Very cool. I really like the Harly Quin character, expecially the pic of her looking up. That looks really sinster, but fun all at the same time. :laugh:

if you need some practice doing superheros I'll loan you my plastics and you could spin up a Silver Surfer theme.... I'm just saying...
Posted via Mobile Device

Back