how long is.....

I want to know how you're loading it. I have a Dodge Ram. I can't find a set of ramps long enough to load the bike with.

I have seen pics on here of a busa in the back of an avalanche, I dont remember whos it was but it will fit with the tailgate down. All you have to do is find a decent hill or ramp to load it on, I can get mine in the back of my truck. I do have to have some help though.

083.jpg

I want to know how you're loading it. I have a Dodge Ram. I can't find a set of ramps long enough to load the bike with.

I've got a set of aluminum ramps, it folds out from three small sections into the width of the tail gate. Then you strap it to the truck so it doesn't fly out from underneth you. Pretty slick system.

Ive had mine in my short bed Duramax , tail gate does not fully close.

With the tail-gate down it should work. The Hayabusa is about 7 feet (86" to be exact), the avalanche has a 5 feet trunk bed with the gate up, 8 feet with the gate down.

"Mine's longer than that !!!!"......someone had to say it.....:thumbsup:

What ?....ohhh-wuh, why do you guys look at me like that when you knew it was coming from someone ????.... :oldcool:

Yea, I want to know too---I've got ramps, but I'm afraid it will scrape the bottom of the bike at the top of the ramp? I'm loading it into a Nissan Titan

Back