Just joined, nice place you got here...

Disco

Registered
Hey guys, I thought I'd check out what Busa owners are all about. I've been into sportbikes for a couple years now and have done some racing here and there. I own an 06 R6 and a 05 600RR.

I dont really know too many folks with Hayabusa's so I figured I'd learn a thing or two here :)

BTW, I own a sportbike shop in San Diego. Who do I talk to around these parts on maybe becoming a vendor?

Welcome to the oRg, glad to have you. To become a vendor, please send a PM to Captain.

Do you mean that you want to become a board sponsor?
That would be Captain - the board owner. :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
The grand overseer of the org is Captain....you can PM him with any questions. Your nearest Hayabusa bro is Scar....San Diego...PM him for any other questions. This is the best owners group on the net! Many of us have track bikes in addition to our Busas. Welcome! Raydog

What's the name of your shop? Would be cool to see who we know in common...

:welcome: to the .oRg. Great place made up by the general quality of the members.

:beerchug:

Now that I think of it, does your shop do 'service' work? I know a few people in the area :laugh: ...and could possibly send you some business.

Again, welcome!

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Looks like Captain is the man to see eh? I'll shoot him a message.

Scar, my shop is named Cycle Sector, I'm in Miramar. I'm pretty sure I've seen your name on some other boards. Anyway I used to have a shop where we did service work but I downsized into a smaller place that's only retail now. Its just me working there. I'm positive I can offer the best prices in town though :beerchug:

As for pics, this is one of my favorites :)

286179975_FBYCW-M.jpg

Back