First real ride since winter mods.

keys

Registered
I bought her new in may 2005. I adjusted to power slowly over the years, but must admit she still scares me time to time even being a stock Busa. This winter, I had to man up! I installed a full Yosh TRI system, power commander usb, lcd, small airbox mod, block off plates, galfer wave rotors front and rear, braided lines, and k&n filter. With the help from this site, I did it all myself. Thanks! We had sunshine here in NorCal today. So I had to test the beast. Wow! It's a new bike all over again. Next mods are rearsets and levers.:beerchug:

SSPX0170.jpg

SSPX0173.jpg

SSPX0178.jpg

If you do not mind me asking where did you get your Galfer rotors? Also, for how much? Thanks. By the way your bike looks great!:beerchug:

If you do not mind me asking where did you get your Galfer rotors? Also, for how much? Thanks. By the way your bike looks great!:beerchug:
I caught the special last month. Buy two front rotors and get the rear free. $567.00 I think, and got a free galfer tee shirt. Cyclebrakes.com

Whats that gizmo on the bars... I want one!!! lol:thumbsup:
That a power commander Lcd. It monitors and adjust alot of things going on with the bike. It has a sd card that can store multipal maps, all on the fly via touch screen.

SSPX0178.jpg

It has been known for very long that the 05' Blk & Red where the fastest of them all...:thumbsup:

Back