OK, So the whole island is only ...

I saw this happen to alot of guys when I was stationed on Oahu from 01-05. Hope the folks get their bikes back and their not ruined. Jail to them all forever.

they will be out by monday.. pending investigation....
some other hesadlines from the beutifull OAHU.
man kills 2 while driving intoxicated and under use of meth.. he is sorry so jugde didn't whant to hurt his future, he got 2 years provation
woman killed a 19 y/o and a 16 y/o also got provation, because she was under stress and mentally ill according to her lawyer she got 2 years provation. and out after charge as pending investigation

military guy gets hit by another driver, local, he persues the other driver, and cuts in from to stop him while calling 911, he gets charge with terroristic treathning and illigaly holding someone against their will, (in jail with out bail while pending investigation.
another driver calls police while his car is been stolen and follows his vehicle onto the freeway (h1) till police join the chase, the stolen vehicle driver was release on the spot for lack of evidence( he jump on the passenger seat when the car ran out of gas) and the owner was charge for obstruction of justice, car impounded and numerous violations like hit and run for hitting his own car to scare the driver, he serve 5 months and is in provation for anothe 19 months....

I love this island:spank:

Stinking thieves. Hope everyone gets their bike back.

I barely got past the Honolulu: 70° on the home page. I think we'll see a high of 32° today....

:beerchug:

They were probably looking to export them to Asia. Glad the police put an end this.

What kind of bullets do most of the guns on Oahu fire :)

"Police recovered firearms that fire real bullets, but those were not shown to reporters."

Motor vehicle thefts had "dropped" to 4937 in 2007.:shocked:
Does everyone leave their keys in the ignition all the time? That's pretty bad.

I read somewhere that Hawaii had the highest theft rate in the country.
Figure this, almost everything is brought in to these islands via container.
Wheres all the stolen merchandise going.....out on containers.
Its a racket and I bet police are paid off to look the other way.
These guys fell off on the payments....

I have been here for 5 years ... god that's a long time.... anyhow, there is good and bad like in any other place. it just kills me to see so many injustice agaist law abiding people and criminals have it so good. there are people here with over 30 convictions for theft and they are still on the streets looking for the next hit. everyone here knows this place is the mddle point to everything coming and goin. I just can't see how we cant control it. we can turn around freaking x-mas tree because the found a wasp in a container, but we can't find 34 motorcycles that got stolen on the last 4 months?
the best part is when someone stole a police officer license plate and safety sticker in front of his house....

Back