Where to get replacement fairing screws cheap??

Aceshigh

Registered
Guys/gals,

Looking to get a new set of replacement fairing screws.
I have had a few rattle out of the front wheel fairing.....like 3 of the 4 are poof
....gone. Also need a few of those plastic rivet things, small and large that
hold the fairings to the tank, and the front cowl.

Any fingers in the right direction would be appreciated.
Thanks.

They are pretty cheap if you order them but then shipping is going to drive the price up to the point that you might as well get them from the local dealership At Ronayers.com the fender bolts are:
Part Number 09139-06030
Description SCREW
Price $1.89

The Washers are:
Part Number: 09161-06021
Description WASHER
Price $1.36

The Large Push Pins are:

Part Number: 09409-07332
Description CLIP
Price $1.27

is there a such thing as black ones ? Like a whole set .???
they are pretty cheap if you order them but then shipping is going to drive the price up to the point that you might as well get them from the local dealership at ronayers.com the fender bolts are:
Part number 09139-06030
description screw
price $1.89

the washers are:
Part number: 09161-06021
description washer
price $1.36

the large push pins are:

Part number: 09409-07332
description clip
price $1.27

I've broken a few of the clips. Just goto the dealer, they'll have you look it up on the microfiche thing. My dealer had them in stock, $1.08 for the big ones, $0.95 for the small ones. Also, apparently if you're betewwn a rock and a hard place, the yamaha clips will work for the small ones.
Posted via Mobile Device

NEVERMIND , I READ THE LINK . I'LL DO THE NEGATIVE BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO.:thumbsup:

would you like me to paint yours?

..Aces.....order some from dealer and get extras...thats what I done. Make sure you get a couple of the bigger ones as well as the regular size. ANd about 8 of the plastic ones, as they are lost easily.

Last edited:
AS YOU LIKE , THE BLACKER THE BETTER IF YOU HAVE THE TIME .:moon:
would you like me to paint yours?

..Aces.....order some from dealer and get extras...thats what I done. Make sure you get a couple of the bigger ones as well as the regular size. ANd about 8 of the plastic ones, as they are lost easily.

I guess the best are to look for busa riders staying near you that have spares.If not its not worth it due to shipping

invite all your friends with busa's over for dinner then "Go to the restroom" when they are all inside....... All the fasteners you need, plus free shipping! :laugh:

Tusk Kawasaki/Suzuki Style 6mm Fender Rivets | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

tus_07_kaw_sty_riv_6mm.jpg

Give MR Cycles a call. Phone: (800)359-0567 ext126. Tell em your an org member and they'll hook you up. I've ordered several different things from them and have always been happy. I usually talk to Kevin (vman1300). Don't know if he's still there or not, anyone know? It's been quite a while since I've called up there. But anyway, they've got some rediculously fast shipping. I ordered parts on Thurs. and they were delivered Fri. I may have ordered Wed. but still, that's awesome! I couldn't believe it! Oh, and they have really really good prices too. So far I haven't found anyone that could beat their price.

I get my bolts and plastic screws from guys that break hayabusa's they want the engines for kit cars so all the other stuff is just unwanted. The big plastic panels are $40 & unmarked.. front and back wheel fenders where free...front forks with handle bars & controls & grips & bar stops $400.. screws etc free.. The stealership is not the only place to shop...

Back