myrtle beach bike week

Nope! Heard someone saying something on the radio about it this morning. Myrtle Beach is no longer going to support any motorcycle rallies.

who wants to hang out in a town full of racists and bike-haters anyway? ???
all that city ever did was try to f**k everyone on two wheels outta their $$ for riding thru their little po-dunk town and dropping BOATLOADS of cash into their community- if thats how they treat guests, I'd hate to see what they do to folks they REALLY dont like...

prolly involves some old sheets and torches:poke:

all that city ever did was try to f**k everyone on two wheels outta their $$ for riding thru their little po-dunk town and dropping BOATLOADS of cash into their community- if thats how they treat guests, I'd hate to see what they do to folks they REALLY dont like...

I have never had any issues there, been there 3 times, all of them great!

J you musta missed the thread w/PICS of Kevin 'aka' XXX Chrome's owner, parked up gettin a ticket this last year for "failure to use a signal when turning" WTF?!!!? I heard so many horror stories in just the last 2 years I wouldnt ride thru that place if it was raining and my Busa was on fire:whistle:

Arent you a little to old to be this ignorant.??? Seriously, you come to a conclusion of people being racists and throwin a joke about the sheets and torches from what ?

Let us not base our opinion about people from Wisconsin on you.....

Arent you a little to old to be this ignorant.??? Seriously, you come to a conclusion of people being racists and throwin a joke about the sheets and torches from what ?

Let us not base our opinion about people from Wisconsin on you.....

:rofl:
thats the only response you deserve:cheerleader:

J you musta missed the thread w/PICS of Kevin 'aka' XXX Chrome's owner, parked up gettin a ticket this last year for "failure to use a signal when turning" WTF?!!!? I heard so many horror stories in just the last 2 years I wouldnt ride thru that place if it was raining and my Busa was on fire:whistle:

But you would be alright, you're white, right :laugh:

Oh you can still go...but it most liekly will drive most bike folks away with all the new "little"ordinances they have passed...???

I've attended the last three. Don't think it will happen this year. I know it won't for me with the Brocks.

i dont see anything wrong with myrtle..i think its a great place just gets really .i have always been down for HD week... but i have never had any problems. went to the fall rally and i seen lots of cars pulled over but no bikes

I've attended the last three. Don't think it will happen this year. I know it won't for me with the Brocks.

You would probally still be fine if you don't redline your bike at every stoplight. The rules I read from the mayor did not sound too bad.

Back