Any personal advice on preferred schools and tracks?

spotrot

Registered
For fun, excitement, an intro to track riding and better control (i.e. safer riding) I've decided to try one of the performance motorcycle schools.

There are many, so any advice from experience would be appreciated. Most schools are run on a number of different tracks, so advice on which tracks are best or most enjoyable is also appreciated (Willow Springs looks good).

Here are some schools I've found:

Jason's Pridmore's STAR Motorcycle School Jason Pridmore's Star Motorcycle School

STREETMASTERS MOTORCYCLE WORKSHOPS Corona, California Motorcycle Training At Streetmasters Motorcycle Training Workshops — Master the Ride (951) 549-1717
(it appears more toward street riding and touring bikes)

Reg Pridmore's CLASS : About CLASS
(looks particularly good for my goals)

Keith Code's: Superbike School :: Schedule
(they supply the machines; check out his "Slide Bike" training looks like a blast)

The first three cost $300-$400/day and use your bike. Code's often costs more but they can supply a bike.

I you can afford to travel I would highly recommend 2-Fast Performance or Mike Sullivan's riding schools. They hold them in Seattle at Pacific Raceway. It's not the best track, but you will learn a lot.

:beerchug:

I think you'll learn volumes (no matter where you are now) from any of the schools. I learned so much from Cal Superbike School....and they schedule at so many tracks. And remember, it makes us better street riders too! Raydog

Back