The help and the boards

billyerds01

Registered
I just wanted to drop a line to everyone that has ever helped someone out on this board and personally thank them. I have been on here a very short time and bumped into a few problems that have been resoved in a short period of time through the help of many experienced owners. I have done ALOT of work to my bike, from accessories to installing a 240 kit with air ride. I honestly feel like I will attempt more projects knowing that all of your knowledge is behind me. So where the hell were you guys and how come I didn't know anything about this board when I was pullin my fuggin hair out for years installing all of this crap on my bike. Anyway....I just wanna say thanks, I'm impressed. :thumbsup:

Dude, we help each other, its what we do. I am very glad you found this board, it is home.

i think most of us have received more than we have given...i know i owe several people on here quite a lot :beerchug:

:thumbsup:

when I am looking for Busa info or resolutions , I run a search on google an usually the first few links that come up are Hayabusa.org/forum or something along that line:laugh:

I used to get screamed at al the time by my ex for bein on the board all the time. Tried to convince her to join so she'd see why i'm so into spendin time on here, but alas, she never did. I just have fun on here & really, as cheesy as it sounds, feel that I was meant to buy my bike. Because without it I would have never found any of the countless friends I now have on here
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, you'll help out too, I know. You cannot resist. You will be assimilated.

:D

--Wag--

ALRIGHT! BRING ON DA WOMEN! lol......i wish. At least then i'd know she was into bikes.......women here are mostly all bout cruisers or they're into "abercrombie guys" with sportbikes lol b*tches lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Back