Hayabusa identification?

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
I just purchased a 2001 Hayabusa. I wasa chekcing online for some parts like a centerstand, heli bars etc. My bike only came with the Hump and I would like to buy a seat and grabrail so I can mount my tailpack for extended trips.

Ron Ayers lists several different codes for a 2001 Busa? K1,K2,K3 and XY? A couple of those model designations have different seat and grab rail numbers?

So...... I thought maybe one of the .org members could help out in identifing what model of Busa I have? Wardie

K1, K2, K3 and XY

rear seats and grab rails can be bought off ebay for usually quite a bit less than new... Rear seats were going for upwards of $90 for a time there but I think they are down quite a bit now..

Model X is 1999
Model Y is 2000
Model K1 is 2001
Model K2 is 2002
Model K3 is 2003
Model K4 is 2004
Model K5 is 2005
Model K6 is 2006
Model K7 is 2007

I just purchased a 2001 Hayabusa. I wasa chekcing online for some parts like a centerstand, heli bars etc. My bike only came with the Hump and I would like to buy a seat and grabrail so I can mount my tailpack for extended trips.

Ron Ayers lists several different codes for a 2001 Busa? K1,K2,K3 and XY? A couple of those model designations have different seat and grab rail numbers?

So...... I thought maybe one of the .org members could help out in identifing what model of Busa I have? Wardie

K1, K2, K3 and XY

PM sent!

Thanks to all especially Mike 1180. I feel stupid K1= 2001, K2=2002 who would of thunk it!
Ha, Ha

Back