pics of front lowered busa & powdercoated wheel

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
here is some pics of the new triple tree with the front dropped 1.5 inches. also have the new powdercoated front wheel on. Thanks to my local .org friends for coming over and helping with all this!

newtripletree.jpg

frontlowered2.jpg

frontlowered.jpg

Lookin good man... You seem to have picked up the fastest Color to. Just don't tell those Org/Blk owners we let them win so they don't feel bad.

:thumbsup:

Stop posting threads now and finish assembling your busa. It screams to be ridden asap. :laugh:

yea tell me about it!! hopefully I will have it all done by nextg weekend... still waiting on some parts.. :)

Btw how do you like the powdercoated levers? Im curious - why didnt you go with pazzo levers instead? Due to cost or limited color options?

Btw how do you like the powdercoated levers? Im curious - why didnt you go with pazzo levers instead? Due to cost or limited color options?

funny you should ask... i got the levers back in gold, it was nice, but not exactly what I wanted. im doing my best to convert the bike into a drag bike. I ordered Vortex shorties and should have them on Tuesday (hopefully)

Back