Ohio Bike Show...should I go?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Hey all,I have always gone the the International Bike Show up here in Toronto ( on this weekend actually) but i want to try something new,I was thinking about going to the Cycle World show at the I-X Center in Ohio at the end of Jan.

Can anyone tell me if it's really any different than the show up here? You guys get stuff down there that we don't get,I was hoping to score some deals on gear ect.at the U.S. show,good bargin's to be had or what?

It's about a 6 hour drive for me and taking into account the dollar exchange...Any info is welcome.

Thanks.

Just think though, if you cum on saturday you could meat the crew of the Dysfunctional Traveling Circus:laugh:

Randy, dont act like you are innocent. We all know about your sheep activities at my barn:whistle:

go to it. what is better in january than a bike show. hell i would go. it will give you ideas for a winter project.

lol i'm waitin on someone to start a thread for all who are attending. I' goin, wearin the grey .org hoodie of course
Posted via Mobile Device

I would go just because it about bikes and it's different than what you are used too.

The truth is though, each year I've become more and more disappointed in the actual accessoriers dealer that attent the show. Whether booth space is to expensive, or travel is to difficult, you just don't see the exhaust,brake,windscreen,etc.etc.... vendors that atteneded the show so many years ago. But it's bikes, so how can you go wrong.......and the IX center is a pretty cool venue.

I have been to the Toronto show. It is far better then the Cleveland show. I wouldn't bother if I was you.

Back