2009 Colors?

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Another forum has pictures that are supposed to be the 2009 color schemes. Can anyone commkent on the validity of those pictures? Any others exist? Show em please.

I've been trying hard to find this out, as well as the date they will hit the showrooms. I have called every dealer I can find in MD and VA, and they all said the same thing. They haven't been to the suzuki dealer show for the '09's yet which means they don't know yet. Hopefully, one of them will actually email me when they get this info.

Only a single source for the black, grey/silver, white colors for 09, Greg. Don't think anyone can confirm or deny until Sep.

Same thoughts here... Not gonna know here in the States until roughly that time frame! Slobbering over that white Busa

I just got that too. If it is legit, it still doesn't say whether any are Canada or Europe only.

So still we wait for a couple of weeks.

My local bike dealer told me that by Sept 20th is when he will know. I am sure if he knows by than the internet will have it posted. As far as the 4 colors that the claim will be new I have printed them out and took them to the dealer. He said they look like colors that could be released but he knew nothing. Funny how you can get spy photo's of everything on the net but when it has come to the 09 colors it is a big top secret. Somebody knows and just won't tell. I would love some day to see a hayabusa with a color scheme setup like the GSXR1000's. More than just 2 colors on it something that would make you stop and take a double look.

If is on the Internet it must be true LOL

News moto 2009 : Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa - Moto Station

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st1pz.jpg

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st2pz.jpg

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st3pz.jpg

Suzuki_GSX-R_1300_Hayabusa_2009_st4pz.jpg

Please don't flame me :moderator: if it's been done before but can a photoshop expert paint the frame on the white one silver as in the body? And maybe paint the outer rim of the wheel white?

Last edited:
Was hoping to see the gold Busa that someone posted up on the cover of that Japanese mag.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back