roaring toyz exhaust

manny08busa

Registered
Hello  I just want to get some input, I bought the megaphone exhaust from roaring toyz " www.roaringtoyz.com/08%20HayabusaExhaust.html " I dropped off my 08 orange busa with the exhuast and power commander at a tuner here in MA he called me today and said the pipe was to short to make a power gain. I want to get some input about the pipe and if the info is true , he did say he put a custom map and increased drivability. Thanks for the info after mod is done pics will follow.

He is saying that because you've lost all of your back pressure. However, I disagree with him. I've got the Voodoo dual shorties and after the PC3 and a custom map, there was a nice power gain.

Hello  I just want to get some input, I bought the megaphone exhaust from roaring toyz " www.roaringtoyz.com/08%20HayabusaExhaust.html " I dropped off my 08 orange busa with the exhuast and power commander at a tuner here in MA he called me today and said the pipe was to short to make a power gain. I want to get some input about the pipe and if the info is true , he did say he put a custom map and increased drivability. Thanks for the info after mod is done pics will follow.
i have the roaring toyz megaphone since i bought the bike and i have 1000 miles on it, no issues, fit and finish very good, sounds great. power seems to be great, looks like full throttle opens up more over 7000 rpm to the red line.
the only thing i can feel different is throttle response has changed some another world it takes alittle more attempt(quicker)on throttle to get it going.
i have not done any remapping or pc, it runs great and i personnally did not care for extra couple of more horses.

but i will be very courious to see what the dyno will be and where i gain and where i lose.

He dynoed the bike and said there was no power increase, all he said was he remapped the bike and mad it more smoother and have better drivability i will be picking it up today, Are you running it with one baffle or both that come with it.

the original baffle, i put the secondary baffle and don't sound as good so i took it out, it sounds great, get you an earplug!!!!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

when you get yours back check and make sure none the pipes and the springs will touch your lower part of fairings by oil pan.

I got the headers wrapped i want to know im paying about 750 that includes The 600 mile service installing the pipes and headers and wrapping the headers and the wrap, oil,filter and hardware, and putting on dyno for a custom map, was that a good price?

I got the headers wrapped i want to know im paying about 750 that includes The 600 mile service installing the pipes and headers and wrapping the headers and the wrap, oil,filter and hardware, and putting on dyno for a custom map, was that a good price?
750 for all that including price of the exhaust? damn... that is a great price, i had to pay 860 only for exhaust. how did you manage that?
wowold.gif

i got mine directly from roaring toyz, i guess i got screwed.
deadhorse.gif
banghead.gif

no i paid for the pipe and power commander seperate im paying the 750 for the work(instalation 600k service custome dyno map) and materials(oil,filter,header wrap). is that a good deal

You can get them to work, but they may only get you a performance gain in the upper RPMs. Talk to your tuner, and discuss what you want out of the bike. They should be able to provide you with a map that works for you.

Personally, I don't think they are the BEST choice for all around performance. Regarding the sound, they sound best as they hit the bottom of a garbage can. Just my .02 cents. I'm not ragging on your choice at all.
beerchug.gif

You can get them to work, but they may only get you a performance gain in the upper RPMs. Talk to your tuner, and discuss what you want out of the bike. They should be able to provide you with a map that works for you.

Personally, I don't think they are the BEST choice for all around performance. Regarding the sound, they sound best as they hit the bottom of a garbage can. Just my .02 cents. I'm not ragging on your choice at all.
beerchug.gif
"hit the bottom of garbage can"
super.gif

I just got back the bike its a hell of a lot louder than i thought(kinda having second thoughts, its looks awesome though) is there anyway of lowering the noise a little bit other than putting in the second baffle and losing power. any help will be appreciated i didnt know it would be that loud.

I just got back the bike its a hell of a lot louder than i thought(kinda having second thoughts, its looks awesome though) is there anyway of lowering the noise a little bit other than putting in the second baffle and losing power. any help will be appreciated i didnt know it would be that loud.
earplug, i wear one all the time, it really feels good.
hey man.. you get use to it, i let my neighbour ride mine around the block and it is not bad at all. at least the cars and truck they know you are coming.
laugh.gif

earplug, i wear one all the time, it really feels good.
hey man.. you get use to it, i let my neighbour ride mine around the block and it is not bad at all. at least the cars and truck they know you are coming.
laugh.gif

Remember what I said about the sweet sound of them hitting the bottom of a garbage can?
beerchug.gif

Back