YEP--I'M A WHIMP

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
Just installed my "no-cut" sliders from Street'n Track. I just couldn't bring myself to cut the holes in my baby. I had these on my '06 and liked 'em. Thankfully---I never had to use them. I think they look "sweet"

Right side-----

100_1136__Small_.JPG

cost? did you see the other sliders they make for the lower external parts? somebody else posted pics/info awhile back about those... you should check it out... looked really cool and very practical.

Just installed my "no-cut" sliders from Street'n Track.  I just couldn't bring myself to cut the holes in my baby.  I had these on my '06 and liked 'em.  Thankfully---I never had to use them.  I think they look "sweet"

Right side-----
ThumbsUp.gif
nice!! I'm a whimp too... what site did you get these from?? Would love to have a pair myself!!

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

I got them from Street "N Track (I think he's a sponser here). A bracket bolts to the frame on each side. A rod screws from one bracket to the other in front of the engine. I'm assuming that's to distribute the force if she should go down. Then the sliders bolt into each of the brackets. The cost is much more than the "cut' sliders. But as I said, I just couldn't cut her. So, the extra cost was Ok with me. Check 'em out on Street 'N Tracks web site.

Folks,

I have a brand new (in the box) pair of these exact no cut frame sliders that I need to sell. They are manufactured by Bike Design Benelux and you can read about them here:

http://www.bike-design.com/detail.....ar=2008

I am willing to let them go for less than what they sell for from Street n' Track. I am not trying to undercut a board sponsor but I have an extra set that I need to sell. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

-pk

Back