MotorSports SuperCenter.com

gaeducator

Registered
Today I called MotorSports SuperCenter.com  again about my ordered parts and guess what. For the fourth time they told me they would ship my items. But first the guy said the one item was backordered and they were waiting on that item. Then I reminded him that I had called earlier in the week and one time they said it was on backorder and one time they said it had been discontinued. "Oh yeah it is discontinued." This is the fourth time they said they would ship. Placed order around March 18 and still no order. So I called my CC company and told them to reverse the charges because they have repeatedly promised to ship it. So now I am waiting on my CC company to reverse the charges. All this trouble to save a freakin $25. Next time I will pay higher price for guaranteed service.

hate to hear of your problems but for what it is worth, i have always received excellent service from the sponsors here on the board
beerchug.gif

If they are running cards first, they are more then likely a drop shipper and not a stocking distributor. In my opinion they are a dime a dozen... look for stocking distributors.

What does it cost to sponsor?

I had a few issues with them also. Things eventually were straightened out but I felt I had to email them everyday or call to get anything taken care of.

Same here. When I order something, I should not not have to call everyday to check on it. The CC company reversed the charges and now I am satisfied. But one guarantee, I wont do business with them again. And funny, considering I was thinking of purchasing a new bike from them.

P.S. I have also always received excellent and honest service from the board sponsors except this TIME!!!!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
We are waiting on one part to send out this order. I have the windshield now I can go ahead and send it out if I need to.Thanks Jason[/quote] Email received 4/5/08

Hey got this email this morning. This is the same da*n thing that they told me 2 weeks ago. I told him to go ahead and send it. Still haven't received anything.

Just talked to Jason again after receiving email. Guess what he has been getting me confused with another customer and he believes the part is out of stock, but the other customers part is discontinued. He replied I will send it out on Monday 4/7, if other part comes in or not. The same da** thing that i was told on Friday and the last Friday.

Jeez dude... tell em to shove it and get your money back.... if you take it on the chin week in week out... they'll sit there knowing they can take the p1ss....

Back