She's fixed!!!

lone

Registered
So it's been 2 weeks after my unfortunate incident and I finally got the ole girl back together. Had her painted the way I wanted, Flat black. I'm old fashion and don't like the high gloss look. I wanted it to look different from everyone else's and this definitely is different. It's not for everyone so flame away if you wish but I like it.
During this down time I got the gel seat, the tank bra, powder coated the levers and added the Bruce cans. I got the Bruce cans after seeing another member get it and thought it was really cool looking but oh man the sound signature is just freaking awesome. And now for your viewing pleasure or displeasure, I present ....

DSC01010_small.jpg

Looks like it should be on the flight line with a stealth fighter... great job

I like the look!

Honda has a bike out that is flat black/gunmetal that looks great too..

Considering the Busa's speed and the color.... You need a srtarboard and port light now. A flashing red beacon may get you busted though.

Lone

What was the incident? I'm new here.
Nothing major, just had a little low slide after some fool pulled out in front of me and I couldn't stop in time, the bike started to fishtail and the rest is history.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm pretty happy with it. The color is actually darker than the pic and thats because of the flash.

Back