Yosh Exhaust rs3

gap4652

Registered
How good is the RS3 carbon compared to the R77? Has anyone got one ? How does it sound in comparison? Thanks, DD

Isn't it yesterday's news?
shutup.gif

So are you saying it isnt worth dealing with to go ahead and go with the r77? the only reason I ask is because I can get one about $300 cheaper than the r77. Thanks, DD

i have the rs3 on my 03 busa and they sound very nice. but the r77 look better my 08 is still stock for now

I got the RS3 race baffle and they were way too quiet, un-bolted those little tin baffle exit thingys and bam........excellent sound....not too loud not too quiet and throaty as heck. Sorry no sound clips, I am sort of technology retarted.

Got an R77 full race carbon for my K8 at the dealer where i bought my bike.He gives smokin deals on all parts after bike purchase.Just 876.87 including tax plus another 100.00 off for sending him a friend who bought a bike too.Final price 786.87 OTD
With prices like that if you look around why get anything else.PM me if you want and I'll see if they will sell me more at that 876.87 price.

Back