A TOAST!!!

Tybalt71

Registered
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Suzuki, what a nice job they did holy sh_t!!!!!!!!
Picked her up today, met by GLOOM&DOOM, the pics do not do it justice, this is the 1st I saw the blk/gry out of the crate in natural sunlight!!!!! DAMMMMMMMMM what a Busa, even the wife was like"Holly !@#$" i cannot find 1 issue with this new bike. Its imaculate, handles great, nice throttle response, crisp and !@#$ she goes, took a quick blast open highway, DAM DAM DAM is all i can say, didnt want to park it, but it was cold.

I will pot pics, im cold, hands mostly, got it up and out to the highway, this Busa is SMOOTH!!!!!!! and quick, very quiet with the stock cannons, very smooth, NO VIBRATIONS through the gears, Brakes GREAT!!!!!!! 5 degrees out and the tires and brakes worked well, beautiful DASH looks fantastic, the black/gry i nthe sunlight is wow, very very happy with it, beyond my expectations, was out and about and traffic stopped to look at my new K8. heads were turning, I felt like a KING
lots of pics, im cold, will upload them asap
DOOM, pleasure meeting you and you family, sorry idnt have much time to chat bro, I was so excited and cool that you were there with me

This Hayabusa is AWESOME!!!!!, I had the 02 GenI and IMO they are night and day and I loved my GenI, Did I say Smooth???-Duane
bowdown.gif

You're right on the smoothness- it's like a taking a bath in a tub of pure cream
laugh.gif

6K in top gives 110mph effortless cruising - just as well I was on the Autobahn
thumb_up.gif

This is one hot motor - rode my GS last night and it felt even more agricultural than normal
laugh.gif

Enjoy Dude

laugh.gif

Love the Color Scheme, Need to see that thing when you get your Tsukigi Exhaust back from Greg, Powdercoated of course!
thumb_up.gif

Love the Color Scheme, Need to see that thing when you get your Tsukigi Exhaust back from Greg, Powdercoated of course!
thumb_up.gif
Txs, Just waiting for GREG(HPC) to give me a shout out and let me know tht one of a kind all black TSUKIGI is ready to ship
hello.gif

Have a light smoke PUIG on route
fender is coming off, new plate mounting
and some mother goodies
this busa is staying stock wheelbase and ride hieght, its a street bike
cool.gif

I bought my Tsukigi Spec 2 from Greg and he sent it to get Powdercoated and it turned out real nice !
thumb_up.gif

346__Large_.jpg

Back