Get Mine TODAY!

christianjax

Registered
Today's the day. I got the call yesterday that my local Zook Stealer has a Blue 08. Drove down and looked at it, got approved, and I'm picking one up today around 1pm. But, here's the thing. My wife and I were talking about it and now I'm leaning towards the Orange and Black. (if the 08 was offered in the 02 Black/Blue or the 07 Blue it would be NO contest). I'm really not a fan of the gold wheels and I think the Orange will give me greater visibility to cagers, and if I want to paint it Blue/Black there will be less to paint. So I will probably "flip a coin" later today to choose which color will be my new baby. Here's pics of both.

08Blue.jpg

08Orange.jpg

I had them pull the blue one outside so I could see it in the sun and REALLY liked it better once the sun hit it. I'm sure I'll have them pull the Orange out in the sun too to see if it sways me.
Any bets or pools to see which I get? The winner gets.......uh.....nothing.
winkold.gif

But I'll of course post more pics of the lucky Busa that get's a new home.

thts a tuff decision! i like both i think the gold wheels add somthing to the look of the blue one. not crazy about the seats on the blue one. both are nice bikes though! Good luck and let us know how it turns out!
beerchug.gif

thts a tuff decision! i like both i think the gold wheels add somthing to the look of the blue one. not crazy about the seats on the blue one. both are nice bikes though!  Good luck and let us know how it turns out!
beerchug.gif
IF I get the blue one, that seat goes. I told the dealer that yesterday and they said they would put the stock seat back on.

thts a tuff decision! i like both i think the gold wheels add somthing to the look of the blue one. not crazy about the seats on the blue one. both are nice bikes though!  Good luck and let us know how it turns out!
beerchug.gif
IF I get the blue one, that seat goes. I told the dealer that yesterday and they said they would put the stock seat back on.
once they change the seats for you, get them to bring them both outside! its still gonna be tuff to decide! my busa is black, love it! my cbr is orange, love it! Good Luck!!!!! the cagers wont see you no matter what color you get, so get what really speaks to you! Dang im excited for you!!! if you were closer to me, i would come help you decide!!!!
laugh.gif

Trust me once you see the Org/Blk in the Sun, you're going to fall in love with it. Not to mention it's the fastest color.
thumb_up.gif

Tough choice, i wanted Orange and ended up blk/gry so u have a tough choice, perhaps to help is to visualize what mods you are going to do? which exhaust, screen etc... and get an ideaof the look you want, all my mods are going around the gry/blk so it flows

I don't like the gold wheels on the blue either. For me, if they would trade the gold wheels for a pair of black ones, there would be no decision to make.
drools.gif

Radar guns dont see color, so no worries there.

I like the blue. I have a Black and grey, it rocks. I dont like the orange one..it looks better in pics than in real life.

The gold wheels grow on ya..I hated it when I first saw it..now I like it. you can always paint them easily too.

Personal choice would be for the black/grey, but between those 2 I would have them change the wheels on the black/blue and get it.

I think the blk/blu is by far the most eye appealing but like you, the gold wheels turned me off. I ended up with the black one.

You'll love which ever one you decide on. It's like marriage, decisions are sometimes tough (Should I take her or go for her younger sister)
cool.gif

Good luck with the decision. I like all thrree colors. I had no choice in color. I got one from the first run. But I love the color. And congrats.
beerchug.gif

Back