pics of the Yosh R77 exhaust on the other side?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
I really like the pipe. But im curious as to what the Busa looks like with out the pipe on the other side. Seems like it would look weird with out dual exhaust.

All Ive seen is pics on the pipe side. How about some pics of the rear and other side. Can somebody post some?

Thanks

emm...without?
rock.gif

I'm getting mine installed on Monday - will post pics asap.

Trev

Just finished last night... Also lowered, not sure how far... Adjusted links until I could be flat footed.

Damn, it 45 degrees today

Left side

left.jpg

Thanks High-Gain Busa! Those look great. And its the same color as my K8 as well. Guess I maybe ordering these sometime in the near future.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I like the look of duels!!! But, love the function of less weight and more POWER!!!! Also it is easier to move around the shed or garage with one less thing hanging off the sude of the bike!!!

Dear Friends

I like the way versus's bike looks with the dual slip-ons. The 'Busa looks naked without an exhaust can on each side. If Suzuki had designed the 'Busa to look good without a can on each side, I believe she wouldn't look so bare and unfinished. I'd prefer to have a single-sided exhaust, but I'd want the bare side to look good, too. I'm not very knowledgeable about bikes, but I'd think a 1340cc bike would require two cans because of its exhaust volume (amount of air, not sound).

I'm going to rant just a moment:

When you guys take a picture of your incredibly gorgeous Hayabusa sport motorcycles--true pinnacles of engineering and design--would you please put up the damned kickstands if you have them sitting on rearstands?

That's like having a lingerie model walk the runway with a tag sticking out of her bra and panties.

Show your 'Busa the respect she deserves!

I wonder if Yoshimura makes dual tri-oval, dual-exit slip-ons.

Those are some nice cans! I had a 4 2 1 exhaust on my 05 busa and I think I am going with the yoshi slip-ons this time around only because they are so nice looking why would I not want one on both sides...

On the other hand, I remember how heavy those stock headers were when I took them off....

Those are some nice cans! I had a 4 2 1 exhaust on my 05 busa and I think I am going with the yoshi slip-ons this time around only because they are so nice looking why would I not want one on both sides...

On the other hand, I remember how heavy those stock headers were when I took them off....
Prabably the stand alone can would look way better if it was mounted on the chain side, I think the brake is something that is a bit more appealing to look at than the sprocket and chain.
However, those are just my two cents.
laugh.gif

And the reflectors... they still have to go High-Gain.
please.gif

Back