Your Busa!

Billy Busa

Banned
I was just wondering how most of ya use you Busa?

Do you use it for drag racing or street racing?

Do you you use it for Sport-touring?

The reason im asking these questions is because im thinking of getting an 08 Hayabusa and i dont want to get it for the wrong reason?

If i get a Hayabusa, I would mostly be using it for just everyday riding cruizing around, going to the beach, looking cool, picking up chicks,country and city riding. Theres alot of open road and country where i live.

I think the Hayabusa is definatly one of the best looking sports bikes out ther, I dont know why people make fun of the rear end of the busa, the busa looks alot better than the ZX-14.

Thanks everyone.
woot.gif

It is my current 2 up or 1 up, too and from work, gas mileage machine!!! I have gotten the best of 50 mpg. City/Highway 38.5-39.9-40.1 mpg. My 02 1k is the road/track/too and from work manchine......but more 1 up and curve carver!

I use mine for cruising on the weekends with some buddies. It definitely looks better than the zx-14. It might just be my height (6'0"), but I don't think I could go longer than an hour ride on this bike, I have the soupy's risers to help a little with relieving some stress on my lower back, but it still isn't that comfortable. Sorry to be so negative.

Well, you simply CAN NOT go wrong with buying you a new Busa! I "use" mine for everything. Carving up back roads, commuting for fun, 2 up with whatever hot chick I can find to ride with me, taking my kids for rides, mental therapy....you name it. Welcome! And a I hope you can enjoy your new "BUSA-LIFE" as much as I do!

The reason im asking these questions is because im thinking of getting an 08 Hayabusa and i dont want to get it for the wrong reason?

If i get a Hayabusa, I would mostly be using it for just everyday riding cruizing around, going to the beach, looking cool, picking up chicks,country and city riding. Theres alot of open road and country where i live.

I think the Hayabusa is definatly one of the best looking sports bikes out ther, I dont know why people make fun of the rear end of the busa, the busa looks alot better than the ZX-14.

Thanks everyone.
woot.gif

Sniff, sniff. I smell a first time rider. Am i right?

I use mine for everything but "garage candy".

You can't go wrong choosing a 'Busa.

for me its 60% commuting 20% running errands and 18% sport touring with maybe 2% on a track. I reserve 2% in case I would ever go so it could be 0%. It actually gets good mpg if you dont hit the throttle hard all the time. VERY reliable and with a couple inexpensive mods, its very comfortable for what it is. It will never be as comfy as a goldwing or even an st1300 but it along with the zx14 is the most ergonomical sport bike for us. Plus it has a larger tank than most which helps you ride up to 200 miles w/o filling up.

I use mine to hang my laundry when the dryer breaks down.

--Wag--

mine is used for 300-400 mile weekend rides (or work day rides cough cough),& sport touring missions. none of that in-town riding or any posing crap,this isnt a $12,000 lawn chair.

Thanks everyone.
woot.gif

The reason most people make fun of the rear of a Busa is, that is the only part they ever get to see, and then only for a very short time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks everyone.
woot.gif

Im curiuos why would you even think of getting one in the first place.
All of us have them for a myriad of reasons, my feelings are that most of us are too big for a 1K. Im 6ft. 4 at 260.

I look like a monkey humping a football on a 1K
laugh.gif

Back