banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

more than 6000kms, and this result  
wowold.gif

taule%20de%20merde.jpg

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

How much more then 6000? and did park it on a bed of salt?

That looks like the bottom of an 87 chevy s10 i use to own in 1987. That sucks time for a new exhaust  
cool.gif

Salt water and metal do not mix bro you can not blame suzuki for the fact that you live near salt water

well winter i ride = then, little salt on the road
poke.gif

and i live near the sea ...  
sadnews.gif

but the real question is : why suzuki don't put a titan collector like the GEX 1000  
computer.gif

michelito%20CUNEO%20015.jpg

Rusting parts? My cluth and brake levers were rusting too. Suzuki sent me a new pair, but I and the dealer thought it was really wierd.

That does suck!
You would think that the Busa being the "Flag Ship" that they would put a little better materials into the exhaust.
I live near Daytona Beach ..... Cant wait
guns.gif

Well the salt/heat, but also take into account this; The exhaust is usually the first thing swapped out by the majority of riders. The stock exhaust is there to pass emissions, and sound requirements. After the sale, it's usually removed right after the reflectors, and mud flap. why waste money on it if you know more than 75% of the buyers are going to throw it out anyways? especially when your charged with bringing the best and most powerful tech, at the lowest possible cost to the show? yeah the 25% that DO keep it are gonna get shafted, but 100% of the people are gonna ***** if the price goes up another grand just because they added stainless exhaust, that the majority of the people are gonna throw out anyways.

I am in San Diego. I live only blocks from the Pacific Ocean.

I have 6200+ miles on my '08; no rust.

Hm. Lucky me.

Road Salt does this to metal.
Hardly think you can blame Suzuki for this!

Well the salt/heat, but also take into account this; The exhaust is usually the first thing swapped out by the majority of riders. The stock exhaust is there to pass emissions, and sound requirements. After the sale, it's usually removed right after the reflectors, and mud flap. why waste money on it if you know more than 75% of the buyers are going to throw it out anyways? especially when your charged with bringing the best and most powerful tech, at the lowest possible cost to the show? yeah the 25% that DO keep it are gonna get shafted, but 100% of the people are gonna ***** if the price goes up another grand just because they added stainless exhaust, that the majority of the people are gonna throw out anyways.
Yep, well said

more than 6000kms, and this result?! 6000km?  

I'm sick of this kind of ****.
This forum is aboyt K8 owners right?

Sometimes I dont know if it about first times drivers... (-99)

Lets keep this thread about K8 busas and drivers who knows about
driving motorcycles..

Maby I'm wrong, and drunk. But some of the questions is all about ****!

This is bikes from the year 2008 and kep that in mind. You little raskals
that bought your busas i secondhand (swedish word), grow up...

pardon my language, and chears...

Nicke Lindgren, proud owner of a busa -08..

time: euro 01:40

what he said

Back