i just ordered R&G frame sliders and engine slider

john74

Registered
im not sure if anyone knows these or have put them on there K8 i ordered them so i hope i will have them within 10 days ..any opinions??prices seem reasonable

img640.jpg

heres the frame sliders

got them BOTH from here http://www.rg-racing.com/browseBike/Suzuki/GSX1300R_Hayabusa/2008_(K8).aspx

img636.jpg

kinda looks more year 2008,the round frame sliders look out dated!!!Hope they will look good mounted,and if they ever come in handy i hope they will do the job
beerchug.gif

Very nice touch! Let's hope that they never get put to the ultimate test.
beerchug.gif

@roadthing true i hope they never get used

@sbusa they came out to about 200us dollars for both!!!! Not bad huh?thats with shipping
thumb_up.gif

I thought about that bottom one and here's my opinion. If you didn't have that and you fell you would scratch the cover and the fairing that are both easily replaceable but if you fall hard and that bottom guard catches on something hard it may crack the engine case. Very expensive to replace and a lot of labor. If your bike gets knocked over from a parked position, those are great to minimize fairing scratches. IMAO

thats the idea i think,its for clumsy falls,not crashes...in a crash no matter what you will scratch your fairings

Back