a few 08's chromed out with big tires!!!

customcyclesltd

Registered
just figured i would post up some pics of some 08 busa's i did so others can get some idea's or you can leave feedback if ya like em.

later Drew
l_c4dd046425115939c01de6ae86621267.jpg

l_64becabd4e22c1788b824477ce644870.jpg

CIMG1415.jpg

I like the cobra paint the best, though I wouldn't have picked green seats
winkold.gif
beerchug.gif

Is it just me or what? I absolutely love the big tire thing, i do. I want one myself, but what makes it like all jackked-up is the tire looks as if it is in the next f****** zipcode, or another country for that matter. SO...is it just me???

Is it just me or what? I absolutely love the big tire thing, i do. I want one myself, but what makes it like all jackked-up is the tire looks as if it is in the next f****** zipcode, or another country for that matter. SO...is it just me???
i confused on your question!! **** everyone i know wants big tires!! lol but i know there are alot of people that dont

I lov the fat tires, BUT daaaaamn thats a stretch on there. Metropolitain Choppers has a Busa with 300 and 18 inch stretch...
lol1.gif
takes while to turn her around. There is alot of work there and the paint looks great.
ThumbsUp.gif

Those bikes are hideous. I respect the skill that goes in to customizing/paint but they look absolutely terrible.

Sorry guys, I hate the look and would never ruin a bike by doing that to it...
sad.gif

If it doesn't make it faster, I don't want it....

Different strokes for different folks. Not my style personally, but I really like the look. Very nice and you can see that a lot of work and time went into them. I wish I had the skills.
beerchug.gif

Look very good with a lot of detail and energy into putting them together, but a bit much for me.

Sorry guys, I hate the look and would never ruin a bike by doing that to it...
sad.gif

If it doesn't make it faster, I don't want it....
I agree, why mess up the bike. If all you want is looks then fine I guess, but that bike is no longer gonna be king of anything other than a show. Other bikes are would run circles around that.

All Show, no GO (all talk, can't back it up). That is what I think when I see these kind of bikes.

thats right these the KINGS of the shows! there for looks but we got fast ones too but the the pretty ones is what makes the money and gets the chicks and they proform as good as they need too.

Not my thing at all - if it doesn't improve the riding experience then I'd never comtemplate doing it.

In this case they may as well be Harleys
thumb_down.gif

Back