Pic of Brock Street Meg exhaust

rotts4u

Registered
I have been getting so many PMs about getting up a pic of the Brock Street Megaphone exhaust I went ahead and snapped one pic of it even though I dont have bodywork on the bike.

As you see this is the ceramic coated black option that is offered from brocksperformance.com. Since I dont have a gas tank I cant even start it up but as you can see I installed the exhaust plug in the rear of the can to reduce the sound. If it is not too bad I will likely remove it.

And of course it has not been dynoed or anything else since I cant start the engine without a gas tank. I did weigh it and it saves about 35lbs over stock so it is sorth it for weight savings along in my book.

I think the black color looks great on the bike and I even like the shape, its different as opposed to the more ordinary canister on most pipes.

Sorry but that is all I know for now.

brock2.jpg

Just got the call from Brocks' today. My new Shorty Street Meg will be shipped this Friday. Should have it early next week.
cool.gif

S1308_SHMEG_480.jpg

Just got the call from Brocks' today. My new Shorty Street Meg will be shipped this Friday. Should have it early next week.
cool.gif
Lucky US!!! Brocks called me today to. Mine ships out Friday as well. I guess we'll both be busy next weekend putting some kick a$$ new power coming!!

Make sure you have a LONG handle allen wrench for the install. An adapter on the end of a socket will not cut it on cylinder 2-3. My extension for the socket was too thick to allow me a good angle into the allen screws for the header connection to the engine.

I love the system, but only one suggestion:

Could you make the label a bit more subtle? It's nearly the size of the pipe itself, and orange + black + teal seems a bit loud as far as a color scheme goes.

I understand the need to advertise, and pride in a product, but sometimes less is more where labeling is concerned.

Just my $.02, your mileage may vary, not valid in Rhode Island or New Jersey, please consult your doctor... etc...

You can get the label in a different color, just ask...
winkold.gif

Black, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green, etc...

print_brock03sm.jpg

nice, i heard one on a zx-14 earlier this week and it actually sounded good. It wasnt to loud or raspy sounding

Back