Might sell the beast ..

e=mc hammer

Registered
I get up put the gear on got a full tank of gas start her up and head out . I head southbound on harlem its such a nice day , this tusukigi cannon is singing so sweet . Ok her it comes im comming up to 290 westbound drop her in to 2nd gear for the on ramp let the clucth out hear we go. Man oh man I ran this $12000 200hp beauty all the way up to fifteen mph man I was moving .Its a sad day my friends , I think I might sell my baby.  Is it just me or is it just not fun riding on the streets . I live in Chicago and it just seems like ther is traffic no matter what time it is and even when I try to get away from the city I cant becaue there is no more country up here its all developed. I hate to do it but with the cost of my insurance it just dont make sence to have a hayabusa. Im gonna sleep on it but I think its going up for sale

Crazy talk man......Just crazy talk.Ride down a different street
beerchug.gif

..same thing in any big city.

You have to get out of the concrete jungle and go to the forest. There has to be riding places up there...somewhere.

Sounds like you need to move to Texas Bro this is Busa Country down this way we have wide open roads and good twisties oh and did I mention we ride year round and do not have to put our bike up for the winter like most folks
firedevil.gif

Ive had the bike for about two months , but i had the same prob with my sv 1000 . maybe im just being a B&%#@ but its seems like there is no break with the traffic . I have no prob getting out there for the long hall I just did louisville 600 mile round trip in two days but it would be nice just to be able to get on your bike and go with out the hassle

I had a similar feeling today as i was coming back from taking my cracked R77 back.

Traffics moving great in my lane, 55mph 4 lane road but I come up on a hill and see the opposite lanes backed up... Two police cars in front, some small compact car pointing backwards and a black cruiser motorcycle off the road in a grassy fiels about 30 yards on it's kick stand, Paper tags and no visible damage. A body next to it with a white sheet over it.

It's this that encouraged me to sell my last bike. We don't have a helmet law here and very few harley types wear anything but mandatory sun glasses.

About all i could think about back to the office is Someones Daddy may not be coming home tonight, Someones Husband may not be coming home tonight etc. etc.

I hate seeing that ****.

I can empathize... chi town traffic is terrible... all the expressways are clogged almost 24 hours a day... (2AM to 4AM are about the only decent hours) but selling the bike because of that? common get real...

don't sell it. i did the same thing in january. i sold my 07 zx14 and i told myself i am not going to buy a bike for a while, bought a new house and kept myself busy working around house. well.... i was wrong and i knew it won't last long. every time i opened the garage to do something, i did not see a bike in there, well... that got to me and end up buying the busa. i don't ride alot either, sunday is my day to ride, it is less traffic and i try get everything done during the week so i have plenty of time to enjoy myself.

REMEMBER THIS; RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE!
thumb_up.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Perhaps a smaller streetfighter bike would be better suited to dealing with Chi-town traffic, and save the Busa for when you can blast outta town and hit the Long Roads.
cool.gif

And if this is truly that much of spiritual downer for you, then as others have mentioned, a change in venue is indicated.

Me, I grew up in the East and the South; I finally got fed up with the density of people, traffic and LEOs back in the mid-80's, and moved out here to the Desert West. Out here you can run your bike like the proverbial Bat outta Hell.

And believe me...... I do. Pretty much every day.
winkold.gif

Shoot me a PM if you're serious and decide that you really want to sell.  I am interested if its a 2008 and miles are still low, especially like the charcoal color but doesn't have to be.  I'm in Munster, Indiana (just over the state line from Lansing, IL).  I'm working in Alabama but will make the trip back home to see what you have.  What color?  How many miles?

I currrently ride a Goldwing but have been wanting to add another horse to the stable for a long time. I think the Busa would look good next to the Wing. Only one problem, the Wing might get a little dusty.
laugh.gif

I'm right in the middle of Philly, and every time I ride (which is usually just on the weekends), I'm on a major highway that takes me out of the city into the suburbs or the countryside. That's what you've got to do.

Back