Muzzys Exhaust

Heartbreaker

Registered
Just a heads up for those looking for a full system but doesn't have $900-$1000 for it. 58cycle has a full stainless oval muzzy for $658 and full round systems cheaper... Check them out at 58cycle.com
cool.gif

Muzzy are great pipes!!

great deep sound,Good power and price..It will fit on the 08 but You have to mod the rear belly pan area..seen it on the net havent done one yet..

Is it just me, hats of to Muzzy, but i cant get past the fact that i associate them with Kawi? really i cant do it, i hear MUZZY, i say Kawi
firedevil.gif

Just to clarify.... That is for the 1999-2007 busa.  Not the K8
look again! They have the 2008 exhaust.

http://store.58cycle.com/product....008.htm
I stand corrected. All I did was look under exhaust and then clicked Muzzy and they don't show it on that page. I KNOW for a fact that Muzzy has the 08 system because they used my bike for the R&D. The picture of the K8 in that link is my bike. In fact they still have it using it for other R&D work such as N2O kit and an air shifter kit.

What kind of figures are they getting compared tyo yosh and brock? can you give us your hp figuresd from the r&d? Thanks

I haven't seen the dyno sheets, but all they told me over the phone was that it made 195 HP with just the pipe and Power Commander.  I don't know if that was SAE or standard and I don't know what they had for a baseline.  I dynoed the bike for a baseline at my local tuner shop and on his dyno it baselined 178.  When I get the bike back, I will go back to my local tuner and redyno to get comparisons.

That is one of my best friends shops...Great guy with good prices....Where I get most of my stuff from...Tell them Tommy sent you and you may get a better price
thumb_up.gif

Muzzy has a very distinctive sound, if you like a Mustang with a badass rumbling Flowmaster sound you will like a Muzzy.

Had mine at the shop yesterday getting a tire put on, when the tech rode it around the lot to test drive it a salesman cocked his head, grinned at me and said "Muzzy?". Gotta love it...
laugh.gif

Back