Spring brings new life

muskrat

Registered
2008 Hayabusa
clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks to the best fiance anyone can ask for working behind the scenes to get this bike for me. I love you baby!
heart.gif

I didn't care for the charcoal color as it's a little too monotone and the orange looked too pumpkin for my taste. So I went for blue for the money with gold wheels for the honies... and then I find out it's the fastest color, too. Needless to say I am a very happy man right now.

March08129.jpg

March08131.jpg

March08132.jpg

March08139.jpg

and here she is 67 miles later all snug in her new home

March08153.jpg

March08154.jpg

March08155.jpg

March08156.jpg

March08157.jpg

Let the mods begin!

first mods needed to be done remove WARNING stickers and Reflectors. lol... nice man nice.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
and then I find out it's the fastest color, too[/quote]

I hate to break it to you but you were misinformed. It is a well known fact that the Grey/Black is the fastest color. I hate to be mean but thats just the way it is.
whistling.gif

DSC_0026Small.jpg

But in all seriousness I love the blue! Congrats on your purchase. Ride safe!
beerchug.gif

Sorry, you all were misinformed, the Org/Blk is definetly the fastest color.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats, on the new beast and that beautiful color, just picked up my blue beast to, and have already started the mods, will take some photos soon as I get my new digital camera, good luck and drive safe.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats on the new ride. You'll be very happy with her performance.

I too, thought the blue was the most eye pleasing. If it didn't have those funky gold wheels, I would also have a blue one in my garage!

Funny about the "gold wheels". Seems they catch everyones eye. Some hate them, some love them. Its all in the preference of the owner. I think about them the same way I think about the new tail end. The more I look at them, the more they grow on me and I like them. I've had quite a few compliments on my new bike, and also its the only one in my area....for now! I've started with the little mods, but waiting on my exhaust system to come in (back ordered) as is the Powerbronze windscreen. Gotta find someone to powder coat my rearsets and passenger rearsets. Once I get some sufficient mods done, I'll post some pics.

Congrats on the new ride.
beerchug.gif

Now to your first pic, I've never been in a dealer and seen 3 busa's side by side....Let alone all the same color.

Congrats on the new ride.  
beerchug.gif

Now to your first pic, I've never been in a dealer and seen 3 busa's side by side....Let alone all the same color.
Chicago Cycle in Lincolnwood, IL... some people swear off the place but I got a great deal. Those were the only 3 blue ones they had and one of the other two had a deposit put on it already. What you don't see is the 9 or so orange ones lined up to the left and a few charcoal ones next to those. Going back Monday to see about the fiance's gixxer 600 and I'll have to take a pic of the 'busas all lined up.

your happyness will turn into happyless when it comes time to change oil in that thing. congrats on the new bike though

Back