New pictures of my bike!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got pics loaded to my site! But still having issues with it. Bear with me!!
banghead.gif
But here they are from last week.

http://www.ls1miata.net/gallery/main.php

6.66:1 hp to weight ratio!!! It will go around a few 600 cc sportbikes with no problems and has been recorded at 160mph 4 times and still pulling!!!

A video of it from last year!!!!
firedevil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post pics. of the R-77 yoshimura installed and hope to get the shovel off the back of the bike too. Need to finish fixing my web sites problems.

In the car walk it off of idle, and push smoothly and quickly to the floor. Make a smooth shift into 2nd.....then 3rd.....then 4th.....then 5th gear which is at 140 mph.......then hold and watch the speedo move into the far reaches of 160plus....!!!
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

Jaddie:

No I wasn't into the S on the tank. It was cheap and was the first mod. I did. If they had made it slimmer and cleared over it, then I would of been ok with it.

I like the bike very much, but as a automotive tech of 18 years experience. I am not impressed with some of the cost cutting they did for there top line bike. A gsxr is better built then this.......

1. The way the plastic panels goe together. After many times apart, I would imagine them being broken....due to temp.......due to age.....and due to service work.

2. The clear coat on the paint is thin. Come guys it isn't a race bike, a few more coats would be nice.

3. They did a good job with the motor, but I was hoping for more technology.

4. The brake and master cylindr are carry overs....Radials like the zx-14 has would have been better...I upgraded my 02 1k to a 07 1k radial master cylinder and wow!!!! Much better!!

Back