Illumiglo gauges for K8

feket663

Registered
Hello! I would like buy an Illumiglo Gauges for K8 Hayabusa (European modell with km dashboard). Where can I buy this product. I sought on e-bay and all Internet, didn't find.
Thanks for help!

lurk.gif
blueguages.com , however heard some rumblings about SUZUKI sending out seize and asist letters about using the Kanji logo's in thier products, again i dont know the facts, just heard, someone i am sure can clarify or had ot apply for a licence from SUZ for permission?
rock.gif
??? Anyone?

lurk.gif
blueguages.com , however heard some rumblings about SUZUKI sending out seize and asist letters about using the Kanji logo's in thier products, again i dont know the facts, just heard, someone i am sure can clarify or had ot apply for a licence from SUZ for permission?
rock.gif
??? Anyone?
Scott had to remove the Kanji from the tach face, but he's still selling Busa faceplates for the 99-07. Contact him at www.bluegauges.com and ask about the 08.

When I e-mailed him (Scott) he said, he had't seen the the new face plates yet, but was going to order some. This was about three weeks ago.

super.gif
PM -->
Tybalt71 @ Mar. 17 2008 said:
1341028[/ATTACH] PM]
lurk.gif
rock.gif
??? Anyone?
Scott had to remove the Kanji from the tach face, but he's still selling Busa faceplates for the 99-07.  Contact him at www.bluegauges.com and ask about the 08.
txs for the clarification, i will watch to see what they put out for the k8
hello.gif

super.gif

Back