sorry for the rude intro yesterday

mbeadling

Registered
I was just a little upset after being beat by the zx 1400.after the fun he pulled in a gas station and we talked for awhile...its an 06 with the secondary flies out.it has the stock pipes and a power commander. the guy said they run very rich stock on high end and it hurts the h/p. anyway I dont care what they do I am a very happy owner of my 08 suzuki hayabusa and I love this thing.I cant think of a better bike for me on the road now and have been riding it as much as I can....dont get to clean it much but will and pics will follow...thanks guys this is a great forum

beerchug.gif

welcome...I owned a zx14 07 with sec flies out,PCIII and slipons and -1 front; even with that setup I guarantee you :my stock busa feels much stronger.
Check the guys who owned a zx 14 and own now a busa2; none of them will claim that the zx was stronger, but the zx do have better ergonomics and their brakes are superb !

stock 06 beats a new 08?
Either the rider needs lots of help
the 08 is broken
Stock 06 is certainly not stock

:cough wayne county cough:

I didn't think you were rude. A Busa being beat isn't a popular theme around here, but I put it in the "Every dog has its day" file
laugh.gif
Anyway, hello & welcome
beerchug.gif

Both bikes are great bikes!! I made my choice after sitting on them side by side for a half an hour. Yes the Kawi is more up right in the seated postion, but I wasn't comfortable. I guess after riding a Gsxr 1k for 6 years has made me alittle opinionated......because the Busa feels very close to how I fit on my 02 1k. But as you mentioned, as strong as these 2 bikes are there is also a rider who knows how to use them, and the others who do not!!! Welcome to the board!

welcome...I owned a zx14 07 with sec flies out,PCIII and slipons and -1 front; even with that setup I guarantee you :my stock busa feels much stronger.
Check the guys who owned a zx 14 and own now a busa2; none of them will claim that the zx was stronger, but the zx do have better ergonomics and their brakes are superb !
If he had that much done to the bike and you won? Then he wasn't a good rider or his bike wasn't tuned. There is no way. Looking at the stock specs betweent the bikes, anyone who has ridden bike for more than a day will tell you, there is no way to tell which bike will be faster. Some might disagree and say the ZX14 would be faster due to the Busa weighing and extra 50lbs. But all that aside, his bike should've been faster than that, or he sucked.

As an owner of both bikes, an '07 ZX14 (lowered, otherwise bone stock), and an '08 Busa. If being completely honest, the ZX14 noticeably feels like it pulls harder. Thats my opinion and the opinion of two other friends that have ridden it. Racing my busa 1v1 against my own ZX14. Whether I'm on the ZX14 or the Busa, I win against everyone I ride with which is only 4-7 people depending on the day. I'm not saying I'm an awesome racer, I'm just better than they are, I play harder if that makes sense.

Which bike is faster in my honest opnion? Neither bike, the conflicting "fastest bike" title is evident when comparing magazine articles. The faster bike will be the Bike with the better rider is both bikes are stock. No one can argue this and if you do, you have the shade pulled over your eyes.

welcome.gif
to the org. dont worry about getting beat. he probably had a tre
laugh.gif

I'm glad you wern't a troll. this round is on me
beerchug.gif

Back