zx 1400 just beat my 08 busa

mbeadling

Registered
took me in 2nd gear roll... 3rd gear and 4th gear roll on who said those bikes are not fast.I weigh about 180 with leather and have been riding for 30 years. the other guy was about 160. got an 08 with 1700 miles orange and black...time for a pipe and power commander

beerchug.gif

Before you spend money on ****, see if you can improve your skills.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

get a power commander and some pipes get it tuned . Then throw on a turbo and while your at it grab some hi compression pistons some cams then tune it lol.. nah do what yah like id start with pipes and power commander.

took me in 2nd gear roll... 3rd gear and 4th gear roll on who said those bikes are not fast.I weigh about 180 with leather and have been riding for 30 years. the other guy was about 160. got an 08 with 1700 miles orange and black...time for a pipe and power commander
these bikes are pretty equal but the riders arent. and 20 #'s can make a dif.

welcome.gif
to the best org. in the world

The first thing i would do if i had an 08 kawi 1400 would be change the rear sprocket when no one was looking ! just to shut anyone up who had somthin to say . easy advantage hard to detect
beerchug.gif

I've got a friend with an 06 14 that pulls on my 08 Busa too. I'll pull him at the hit usually 1 or 2 bikes but he always pulled it back and would be about a half to 1 bike ahead around 160-170 or so.

At 200lbs, I weigh about 35-40 lbs more than he does.

It's all good, they're both real fast bikes......and my R-77 came in while I was gone.....so on it goes, hopefully by tomorrow....

Back