PIPES INSTALLED!

Sparxx

Registered
WASSSSSUP!! Got my pipes finally! After numerous emails to Bruce I have the FIRST set of pipes Bruce Fabrication has made for the '08. Big PROPS go out to Bruce for keeping me informed and forwarding me to the correct people. EVEN Bigger props go out customridefx.com (Paul)-they are a major distributor for Bruce's and made sure as soon as they came off his production line-they were shipped. He even gave me a good price and will put my bike on the website (after I take some more pics in the garage)! I got the pipes shipped for $680.00. I'm posting pics I took after a quick ride and will post a sound clip soon. THESE PIPES SOUND SICKK!! Deep growl without overkill. No popping and EASY install. Duke1340 and I did it in 30 minutes. MIKEV-thanks for the PM's and info bro!!  
ThumbsUp.gif

2008_1340_Bruce_Fabrication_Pipes_003_3.JPG

The one clip I have was outside and windy-as soon as I get a chance I'll do it. Warbird-I'm just outside Richmond in the "burbs" lol

I sent Paul at customridefx.com and Bruce both an e-mail trying to drum up a group discount/savings to all interested. Once I hear something I will pass it on.
peace.gif

Sparxx: I hear there is a place in Richmond that bikes hangout on every 4th Friday of the month. I am looking at going if others from the board will be there and weather holding out. Let me know if you or other in Va. close to richmond are interested!!!

Back