First ride today, in Iceland...

PHH

Registered
Hi, fellow Busa owners
hello.gif

Finaly picked up my K8 Busa today
cool.gif
The weather was good for this time of year, sunny but still pretty cold.
This bike handles better than a bike of this weight has any right to do! I´m still wondering how it can hide all this weight...

I´ve got a Yoshi R77 carbon system on its way, which is good because the bike should sound like the beast it is
firedevil.gif

I´ve already taken the rear mudguard off, the bike looks alot better without it
cool.gif

some pics...
BusaK8_1.jpg

BusaK8_2.jpg

BusaK8_3.jpg

cool.gif

Congrats! Just amazing that the Busa has a presence in Iceland.

Nice! just like mine, I hear they have other colors but I've yet to believe they exist. Have fun
super.gif

maybe I should not complain about the 3 or 4 months I can not ride here...

You are in for a treat when taking your fairings off!!!! Especially when putting a full exhaust on. This is by far the hardest one I have experienced!!! And I have worked on quite a few bikes. It is as bad as a Honda with hidden fasteners and gently tugging and pulling it apart and not trying to chip or scratch the paint. Enjoy it!! It is a great bike.

You are in for a treat when taking your fairings off!!!! Especially when putting a full exhaust on. This is by far the hardest one I have experienced!!! And I have worked on quite a few bikes. It is as bad as a Honda with hidden fasteners and gently tugging and pulling it apart and not trying to chip or scratch the paint. Enjoy it!! It is a great bike.
Yup. been there done that... The bastard that put the ziptye on the licenseplate lightcable deserves a good kicking...

You can always stud the tire with bolts for traction! They would also make nice sparks on the road too!!!!

Back