Garmin 550

McCloud

Registered
Got my garmin 550 in the post today.. I came with a multitude of brackets etc..any of you guys fitted one to a k8 yet..and if so where did you put it??

Bought a RAM mount for the bolts that holds the brake reservoir on and mounted mine in this location....

Go to your local post and get a box...

Address it too

MR BOGUS
USA

It will get hear and your problem will be solved
smile.gif

Anyway, the OK highway patrol guys have this down pat... PM member BUSA159 he has the low down for you..

There's a two-part video on YouTube which showed them mounting a Zumo to a K8 - just can't seem to find it
sad.gif

It was by a S.African journalist who dynoed it and then did several top speed runs using the Zumo for accuracy.

Anyone have the link?

The techmount centre mount works fantastic as it doesn't get in the way of the clocks. I have used handlebar mounts on other bikes and they always seem to get in the way. Trust me its simple to install and looks good too.

photo.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of techmount that goes on brake or clutch?((PLEASE POST pic))
beerchug.gif

I want to order and dont know if i want stem mount OR clutch/brake mount.
THANKS.
thumb_up.gif

Sorry folks.. Doing a Group Buy, full time job, School and parent is killing my freetime!

This was taken with my phone.... Sorry! I'm in the middle of installing an exhaust on the 08.

IMG00009.jpg

Zumo mount has been removed to show you what the attachment looks like.. I had to rubber band tie the wire after I removed the mount to keep it from flopping around. When its hooked up you don't need it..

Back