Hello

bmwbutch

Registered
Been milling around this forum for a while. Guess I should say hello. The BMW part comes from cars not bikes. I'm an old Harley rider from the foothills of NC. I've been fighting off the sport bike crave for many years but this new model pushed me over the edge. Haven't got to put many miles on it yet, work and weather, but what I have been a blast. Springs on the way with summer around the counter. Want to thank everyone for help and info. Maybe I'll get to meet some later on.

4.JPG

Love the clean look of your bike without the graphics and have considered it on my own. Looks like a McKnight or other magnetic tank cover?
peace.gif

That looks clean, close to what I want our black/orange will look like. I like the clean look. We my do the OEM orange on the wheels. Waiting to look it over in person first.
thumb_up.gif

Tank cover is carbon fiber. I love the look of carbon on this bike. It matches the Ti Force pipes. Did a fairly good job of covering up the strips on the tank. I put the tank pad back on top for protection. Thinking about adding the top tank guard. May be to much carbon fiber. Haven't make up my mind.

6.JPG

I love the real CF but no way would have I put the Suzook one on top of the real one..

Bike looks real nice overall though..
beerchug.gif

bmwbutch where can i get that tank cover? i have the decals off my bike also and i want a tank cover but i dont much care for the suzuki one. thanks

http://www.geelongcarboncraft.com.au/

This is a stick on to stay. Cost was around $200 shipped to the states. I live on the east coast and it got here in week. Took a couple days for them to make. Great people to work with. The only thing I did different from what they said was to cover the area for install with soppy water. This keeps the tape from sticking in the wrong place. When I got it where I wanted it I taped it down. In 10 to 15 minutes the water dried and it was on for good.

Back