New Busa Owner

Falconer

Registered
Hello I got my K8 a wee ago! Have not ridden in 5 yrs. had K1GSXR750 K2 TLR1000 and a bandit too. been a reader for months while i waited for a fas one BLK/ORNG to come in. i have 900 miles no reflectors! No rear fender and a R77 cuz of wars bike. will post pics soon. and btw i only seen 150 indicated but inever gotten there that quick b4. and im so glad i went with the bird! sorry for typos.not high using a ps3 controller .lol

laugh.gif
Is that a first? Posting via the PS3 controller?
tounge.gif

Welcome to the oRg...pics are mandatory and must be posted within 24 hours or this thread is deleted...

winkold.gif
Naw, I'm just kidding...you only have 12 hours...
firedevil.gif

ok will do. btw ps3 is 100x faster computer then my pc. just need a keyboard! only gripe with bike is the seat just kills my butt!

i never had a problem b4 but this seat makes my ass feel like it's on fire in 30 minutes !! I will check tobin. i see quite a few factory gel seats here too never waiting to sit on one of those too.

Where in so-called "SOCAL" are you, dog?

There are a handful of us around here.

RSVP...and I believe that's the sound of the clock, tick-tocking away your time to post up pix.

Snap to!

Welcome to the madness.

Scar

i never had a problem b4 but this seat makes my ass feel like it's on fire in 30 minutes !! I will check tobin. i see quite a few factory gel seats here too never waiting to sit on one of those too.
A Tobin seat is your stock Busa seat, just cut to fit you better (guy named Tobin does the custom work)

...if you think the stock's not comfy, you may want to "test sit" on a Tobin before buying. I love my Tobin, but I also loved the stock seat...I did a 14 hour run on the stock seat in a single day and didn't have any pain. With the Tobin, longer hauls are not as comfy for me, but tolerable and I don't complain much
smile.gif

The Corbin seats are nice, but pricey...the gel seats have a good reputation too, but if you can sit on some of these before forking over the $, you may save yourself some aggravation...

smile.gif

smile.gif

Im in conejo valley. 10 minutes from the rock store off mulhulland hwy. like to ride up in ojai on 33. will be up there this weekend.

Be sure, then, to read about the Socal Rides in May. We're doing three days of different sections of Socal and inviting everyone to join.

Shortboarder, Charlesbusa, Lamb and I were at the Rock Store on Christmas (or was it New Year's) Eve. Hm...

Anyway good roads, but at that time, they were VERY dirty...after lots of rain and run-off.

You will be expected to be one of the ride experts when we head up your way.
bowdown.gif

All the best~

I do know all the roads very well. i missed many days of high school on my RD400 and later a 750 Interceptor. so much CHP here and 35mph is no fun. ojai has clean roads few chp and long sweepers where the busa felt at home. great food too. hit me up anytime and thanks all for being so cool. the busa forums have come a long way since a guy with a fake leg maybe "Lee"? gave me a card 6-7 yrs ago. the info,help and love of all bikes makes it fun to just to sandbag these last few months

Back