test

rock.gif

While you are at it, have a drink in my name!
hey thanks, i knew one more drink will do it for me!!!
laugh.gif

can wait till get rid of those big cans. my roaring toys megaphone be here tomorrow and might be able to take it to the shop and get it fixed. i am thinking about painting the wind screen like i did in my zx14. it looked good, i wont't get that low anyway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

went for ride today put about 150 mile on it.
these are the things i felt riding the bike and i like to compare it to first generation busa and zx14 since i had them both:
1. after hour of ride, i am worn out!!! the zx14 is more comfortable, but i like the seating position better than zx14 and feels almost the same as ist. gen busa.
2.power excellent at any rpm, did not push very hard since is new but with stock zx14 no cmparison, i had full brocks system and pc3 with custom map and no flies and the stock 08 busa feels the same torque and power in midrange than the modified zx14 i had.
3. zx14 smoother, less engine buzz,08 busa better than first gen.
4. brakes on normal braking takes alot more attempt than zx14. really can feel any difference from first to secong generation busa but maybe better in harder braking which i have not done yet.
5.alot better feel in handling vs zx14 or first gen busa.
6. like the new style. i think the fit and finish is as good and maybe alittle better than the 1st. gen. and the back of the bike looks good to and it is growing on me.
7. seat is better than 1st. gen but still not as good as zx14. it kind a hurts after hour ride.
08 busa is hell of a bike and i am glad that i bought me one.
AND.. THE ORANGE AND BLACK IS THE FASTEST COLOR!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well I look forward to geting mine this coming up Saturday!!! And enjoy the posts of the difference between the 1st gen. and the Zx14 to the new busa. I have rode a 1st gan. and that I enjoyed. So I am looking forward to this riding the 2nd gen.

saturday be here in no time, congradualations, what color? i can't get enough of looking at the bike. they really have done a great job. all the 08 colors look great too.  
thumb_up.gif

Back