Looking for 08 Stock Exhaust

pulk

Registered
Well fellas, I have low-sided my 08 on Hwy 60 up around Suches. It was a dumb rookie mistake and I'll need to buy right-side plastics and a can. I love my Busa but dayum between the garage drop and this hop off it's been rough. The mistake on 60 was just plain dumb, I could have just as easily done it on my FZ6 though. Nothing broke, it was low speed with no impact... bike slid about 10 ft. I was able to continue my ride up to the Skyway and will post a pic of that later
laugh.gif
Everyone has always told me that eventually you will have an accident of some kind regardless of what you're riding. Welp, I had my first spill so let's hope I don't have any more! Anyways, I am looking for some 08 stock cans. I wanted to replace the stock exhaust at some point but now is not a good time as the plastics aint exactly cheap. So, I'm trying to score some stock cans on the low low. I know a lot of folks have replaced their cans so figured I'd give it a shot. I can't seem to find any on Ebay though I could have sworn I saw them there before when I was browsing accessories. If anyone would be willing to let theirs go for cheap let me know
ThumbsUp.gif

I just installed and alien head on my friends 08 busa, I am sure that he will give them up,probably just have to worry about the shipping. PM me Mike...

I too have a 08 full stock exhaust. Its a heavy piece of **** but if you will pay its yours. I am just up the road in Chattanooga, TN so maybe you could just come by and get it. I work in Dalton Ga too on Mondays if that helps

motojournalism@aol.com

Don

Back