brotheren law

rocktober

Registered
brotheren law just got a new 07 1k gixxer, and wants to race me already, he's 200 lbs suited and i'am 230 suited, my 08 busa is stock except for a full 4 into 1, ti force pipe , what do ya think,

He'd prolly spank ya on the quarter.
lurk.gif

Mount a cam for this race and if you lose the .org gets your bike is that fare lol j/k but mount a cam for us to watch you take him to school
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif
I'm tired of hearing this. How will a 1k bike spank you in a 1/4? On both my '08Busa and my ZX14 I've raced liter bikes numerous times and have obliterated all of them. Everytime they can't keep their front down and I just leave them. Our bikes are longer and can put more power to the ground and accelerate with greater g forces before our front comes up.

lurk.gif
I'm tired of hearing this. How will a 1k bike spank you in a 1/4? On both my '08Busa and my ZX14 I've raced liter bikes numerous times and have obliterated all of them. Everytime they can't keep their front down and I just leave them. Our bikes are longer and can put more power to the ground and accelerate with greater g forces before our front comes up.
I've never raced 'cause I'm too chicken. Fearful that I might loop it. But I was kinda thinking along these lines. Thanks for clarifying!

As with most other racing threads, it still seems to come down to the skill of the rider more than anything else.

--Wag--

lurk.gif
I've never raced 'cause I'm too chicken.  Fearful that I might loop it.  But I was kinda thinking along these lines.  Thanks for clarifying!

As with most other racing threads, it still seems to come down to the skill of the rider more than anything else.

--Wag--
Oh yes, I completely agree. It does come down to skill of the rider. But as long as you know how to push your bike just enough to use the power, you'll be fine against a 1k bike in the 1/4 mile. Now roll-ons can be a little different depending on what speed you start at and where/ what speed you stop at. Now, obviously a modified, lowered and stretched 1k bike is different.

Completely understand except for one thing: Is it true that you have to PRACTICE to get it right?

LMAO!

Sorry for the sarcasm, I just couldn't resist!

--Wag--

The Busa pulls harder then the 1k. The big problem you will have is keeping the front end on the ground.

I traded my 07 1k in on my 08 Busa. So I think I might have a little bit more understanding of how well the match up.

With both bikes at stock hight he has a very good chance of beeting you. With both bikes lowered you should be able to take him all day long.

Back