Clotch Mod again

gap4652

Registered
Can anyone point me to a website with instructions for putting in a clutch mod or pm me with instructions as an attachment, I have not went into the clutch housing yet, Thanks, DD

Depends on which mod you are doing and which companies product you are installing. Either way if you have a service manual and the parts (which should have come with instructions) you will find it very easy. I did the mod in about an hour from start to finish.

It is a mre mod with schnitz spacers for the factory springs I was told not to use the springs in the kit with the 08 to use the factory springs and spacers per schnitz.
dunno.gif
did not come with instructions

I'd call schnitz and see if they can send you instructions or info for it. Kind of BS you didn't get instructions with it IMO...
sad.gif

We do our own clutch mod parts. I added 3 heavier springs and left 3 stock.. then did a little stackup change. Works well, and hasn't gotten soft at all.. wow the 08 clutch pack is nice.

just finished the mod without instructions, Need to do alot of prayer after dealing with the fairing man what a pain in the @$$

Back